After the great success in spring, the AsiX Forum will be held twice a year from now on. At this meeting point for AsiX users, we will spread information about new functions and content and, above all, create the opportunity for networking among AsiX users. You will be able to experience tried and tested practical application examples at first hand - in keeping with the motto: learning with and from each other.
The AsiX Forum will take place on Thursday, 05.10.2023 from 15.00 to 17.00 via Zoom in German. Participation is free of charge.
1) Information on new developments:
- Training planning and simplified course entry
- Work equipment documents
- Report signature list and confirmation of participation as Word for courses
- Environmental law register
- Independent data import
- Analysis matrix
- Training organisation
- Interface to Comtec
- Certified time stamp HTI
- Register for instruction on work equipment/hazardous substances
4) Practical examples by experienced AsiX users (questions about possible practical applications can be sent in advance to email@example.com)
5) The word to the AsiX users - feedback & suggestions
Please send your registration for the AsiX Forum to firstname.lastname@example.org.