Enforcement letter in the sense of the Legislative Decree of 30.06.2003 "Data Protection Code" ("Informativa")
In accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, we inform you that our company Systent GmbH processes the personal data of customers and suppliers as well as persons who have communicated their data to us.
These data are exclusively personal data of ordinary / common nature. Our company guarantees within the framework of the legal requirements that the processing of the personal data takes into account the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data. Purposes and Purpose of Data Processing:
Fulfillment of legal obligations, obligations under ordinances, community norms as well as civil and tax laws;
- fulfillment of any contractual obligations towards the person concerned;
- Performing activities related to the business activities of our company, such as completing internal personal files and statistics, accounting and maintaining customer / supplier accounting;
- business objectives, such as sending business information and promotional material (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research;
- protection of claims and management of liabilities;
- objectives regarding social welfare and insurance;
In relation to the above stated objectives, your personal data will be forwarded as needed:
- to public administrations and authorities, if provided for by law;
- to credit institutions with which our company has business relations for the management of receivables / payables and for the purpose of financial intermediation;
- to all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons (legal, administrative and tax advice offices, employment advisory offices and to fill in the wage certificate, courts, chambers of commerce, labor and employment offices, etc.), if the transfer is considered as necessary or useful for the performance of our activity and in the manner indicated above with the corresponding objectives.
The personal data processed by our company are not distributed. Data processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, in any event automatic, and includes all the operations provided for in Article 4 (1) (a) of Legislative Decree No 196 of 30 June 2003 and required for the data processing concerned. In any case, the data processing will be carried out in compliance with all security measures that ensure their security and secrecy. The Data Protection Act gives the data subject the opportunity to exercise certain rights in accordance with Art. 7. In particular, he has the right to know what personal data the holder has about him and to obtain information on whether there is data about him, even if they are not yet details of such data, source and the purpose for which they are processed, as well as information about owners and controllers of the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom such data may be transmitted. The data subject has the right to confirm and control his data, to correct and to supplement, to request that the data be deleted, blocked and converted into anonymous data if the processing violates the statutory provisions. He has the right to oppose, for justified reason, all or part of the processing of his data, as well as to request their cancellation, blocking, conversion into anonymous data and without justified cause, if data for the purpose of commercial information, the dispatch of advertising material, direct sales to be used to market and opinion polls.
The rights in question may be provided by the person concerned or by a person commissioned by him / her to the person responsible (Aribo Asam, J.Weingartnerstr 47 / b, I-39022 Algund (BZ) by registered letter or e-mail to info @ systent. The owner of the data processing is:
Aribo Asam, J.Weingartnerstr. 47 / b, I-39022 Algund (BZ) Responsible for data processing:
Mr. Aribo Asam